Below is some information on how to configure your laptop for use with a GPRS-enabled mobile phone, for Internet access.
On the PC, go to the Networking section of the Control Panel (Start > Settings > Control panel > Network)
- Select "Make new connection" (this should start a setup wizard)
- Choose "Dial up to Internet"
- Choose the "Connect via a Modem" option
- Select your mobile from the list of modems displayed
- Enter the telephone number to dial as *99# (No area code, and turn off dialing rules)
- Select the username and password for your Network Operator (GPRS settings here, first try leaving this blank)
- When complete, go to Control panel > networks, and double-click on the icon for your GPRS connection and click dial
NOTE :- If your phone is not listed as a modem install the proper drivers before continuing